RSLogix5000

danny072

Hi,
I have a need to get some add on instructions created which I can use as generic instructions between programs. I wish to create a simple scale so I can basically take in any type of analogue signal and convert that signal to a real figure, I would like to create a scale for temperature control, one for pressure and one for level within this I would also like to be able to have set points which relate to the scaled figure.....Can anyone help me to create these in a simple step by step format and does anyone know of a company who create custom add ons to order as I have several big projects on the go at the moment.

Thanks in advance

Dan

Similar Topics

Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I'm looking to use the GSV instruction to get I/O fault codes for my project so I know if there's a comms issue in my E/IP...
Replies
Views
The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom