Help with MSG on CLX

abban

Hello everybody, this is my first post in this forum, i hope you can help me.

I'm having troubles with messaging with 3 CLX 1756-L63 controllers, all of them should have communication running between them. The problem is that one of them doesn't read the data from the others!, the others can read from this one!.

On this MSG that is not working I get the extended error code 16#204 (unconnected message timeout).

All of them have the same configuration:
Message Type: CIP Data Table Read
Path: Scada, 2, 10.110.12.XX, 1, 0.

I also check the IP configuration on each Ethernet card, and all of them have the same subnetmask and gateway adress

I don't know what else I can try, it's seem like this MSG finds the other PLC, I don't understand what does the error code means on this case.

anyway thanks!