Download To TP177A on Profibus

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Guys,

This may be a stupid question which i probally already know the answer to.

My setup is going to be a cpu314 with cp342-5. A ET200m and TP177A will be connected via profibus. My question is can I download a project to the TP177A through the CPU with the standard s7 comm cable or must I connect directly to the TP177A. If i must connect directly to the TP177A will I have to change transfer settings everytime.

I'm guessing connecting directly is the only option but thought i'd ask. Couldn't find answer on google or siemens site.

Regards,
Barry.

When you connect to the cpu via profibus you, the cpu, the ET200m and the TP177A are all nodes on the bus. You should be able to download to the TP177A.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the Logix Designer SDK to upload and download a single ACD to many controllers. I got this to work fine copying...
Replies
Views
Hello! When trying to load the hardware configuration I get error 0050-133 2 2458, check the diagnostic buffer. When checking the buffer, it says...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom