iPhone app for A/B SLC

I would try these guys:
http://www.sweetwilliamsl.com/iweb/smhome

You can check out the very limited $3.00 ScadaMobile Lite to see if it fits your needs and if so, upgrade to the $75 full featured version.

I have not used w/ A/B but works well with Modbus/TCP.

I have always received reply emails the same day from the support there when I have had a questions and they were always very helpful.

<I do not work for or have any relationship with the company that makes Scadamobile>

Similar Topics

My boss wrote a Pro-face GP-4000 HMI application. Part of the spec was that the operators could get emailed alerts and be able to connect to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've been using the ScadaMobile app from SweetWilliam Automation for some time now (mainly with Omrons), but they have recently...
Replies
Views
Ever since I changed to an iphone-13 I cannot stay logged in here on this site, even with marking the checkbox to stay logged in. Am I doing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm doing a few projects around the plant that are standalone because we do not have a plantwide network in place yet. For...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a home automation project I'm toying with. There's going to be a very small, very cheap PLC controlling a watering system on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom