RSView32 and Alarm Logs

I am developing my first RSView32 app, and I am having some problems with the alarm log. Basically, I have the summary object, which is ok for viewing alarms that are on; but, I want to view the summary logs as well. This seems to be only available in the project manager???? Is there a way to view your alarm summary files during runtime from within rsview? Thanks alot.

Matt

Yes you can view the alarm log file during runtime. One way to do it would be to program a button to run the command AlarmViewer.

That works alright. Id like to be able to include in on a screen tho, and not just popup thier viewer. This is better than not being able to do it tho. Thanks.

Similar Topics

iam using rsview32 for SLC500/5 processor.we have 9 motors to control in the process.suppose if motor 6 trips, iam getting alarm as if 7 trips. i...
Replies
Views
Hi, It was brought to my attention today that the alarm log on one of our View32 Projects has not worked in 2 years. I looked at the setup:file...
Replies
Views
hi I feel like this should be easy but i cant figure it out. I want to take my alarm log history and save it to a folder so I can look at later...
Replies
Views
Hi, I followed the instructions on setting up alarm logging but it never explains how to set alarm log to display inside one of my displays...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know anything about setting up an audible alarm from RSview32 to PC's speakers. We have a tank level alarm that gives a visual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom