Cimplicity redundancy server

Hi

I have cimplicity configuration in the existing plant.

Server 1 and server 2 where the cimplicity is running.

Viewer 1 and Viewer 2 which is under the each server respectively.

They made the object redundant servers. Currently server 1 is master and server 2 is slave.

Now i need to develop a new screen. My doubts are...

1. The object redundant server is only for database redundancy or if i develop a new screen will it automatically update on other server.

2. How about viewer system, what will be response of viewer system for the change in servers.

I need to update the changes without stopping the runtime. Kindly suggest me.

Make the new screen and put in projectfile/screens where the gef file is stored. The points for the screen get updated by which server is in control.

If you did not make any new points, then it will show up in new project. The viewers point to screens in project folder where GEF file is. Remember you will have to make button to call this new screen.