LogixPro Silo Simulation Help

Sublimis

I am a Journeyman Electrician that is currently enrolled in school trying to expand my possibilities. I need help with one of the questions in the PLC book released by Petruzella.

Modify the continuous filling Silo simulation program. The modification calls for:
- A 2 second time delay period preceding the filling of the box after the conveyor has stopped.
- A 4 second time delay period preceding the starting of the conveyor after the box is filled.

I have the 4 second timer installed and it works, I have been messing with this problem for about 3 hours trying different combination's and instructions, I can seem to get the 2 second timer to work properly. Could someone help. I'm looking for any suggestions I'm super frustrated!:mad:

Chapter 7-38 Silo Simulation.jpg

My Solution to Silo Simulation - Exercise #3

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to PLC programming. I started last week and im teaching my self as I will be needing the skills later in my apprenticeship. This is my Solution to Silo Simulation - Exercise #3. I'm pretty happy with it but if any one has a more elegant solution i'd love to see it.

Cheers

silo solution.JPG