DirectSoft5 Mouse Scroll Error

drwhite

Probably not a DirectSoft program problem, but it is where I have begun to notice this. I can open DirectSoft, a PLC program and everything looks ok. As soon as I start to scroll the the ladder view, a windows error box pops up about Directsoft and then it quits. The error states that it cannot do a function at address blah blah, blah blah. Anyway, the program stops every time I move the mouse wheel. Any ideas?

I noticed that my mouse driver in control panel was a generic driver. I'm using a MS mobile wireless, so I downloaded intellipoint while I was waiting for a reply to my post. I believe that you are correct sir, and I sure hope fixes it. It's installing on my laptop even as I write this.