Beckhoff PLC

Hev

Hi Everyone,

This is my first posting on here so please bear with me!!
I have only really worked with S5 and S7 plcs before and now have to work on a Beckhoff PLC at the factory I am working at. I just want to connect to the machine, upload the program code and monitor it whilst it is running.
I have tried to find some info on how to connect but cannot find anything at "idiot level" and the help files on the TwinCat software.... well.

If anyone has any ideas to help or can tell me where to look it would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks

Hi KalleOlsen,

The Controller is a CX1020-0111
It is connected to a CX1500-B310, CX1020-N010, CX1020-N000 and CX1100-004.

Hope this is all the info you need

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
Morning all, we have a CP2715-0010 1.46GHz Atom running Windows 10 Enterprise (Embedded PLC with the HMI). Problem being is the performance is...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom