Festo Valve Array

poiuy

My boss bought a Festo valve array from eBay, and it didn't come with any documentation. I found a manual for the array parts that has specs and such. It says that it's possible to test the solenoids without actually hooking it up to a bus, but it never explains how to do it, and I cant find anything on their web page about it. Does anyone know what this test sequence is?

I guess they mean you can test the action of the air valve by move or push on the blue button.
You can do it without hooking it up to a bus.
Send me the model I will look in my catalog after the weekend.

The bus module is a 18738, the solenoid modules are 18653, and the i/o modules are 18694. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a Festo Valve to control the cylinder, Festo valve ID (E) which means 5/3-way valve, mid-position exhausted, mechanical spring...
Replies
Views
When ordering a Festo CPX valve bank, they give you one big crazy part number, like: 50E-F14GCQSER-S+N 44PN-R-U-KX-AA-4M I need to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two festo cpx terminals with modules fb-13 and I want to make profibus communication between them. One of them will be master, second...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope anyone can help. I am new fairly new to plc programming. We have the siemens s7-1200. I need to control the airflow to steer a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to connect to 2 Festo CPV valve blocks with a CC-link module(QJ61BT11N). But I keep on getting an error on the CC-link module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom