Help with Cape VPLink????

camcelmur

I am new to VPLink and am currently working with a Foxboro I/A system and need some basic help. I am able to connect to the I/A System and read the tag spreadsheet, but every time I try to manipulate the pve of one of the tags it does not validate in InTouch. I have tried several tags but have not been able to see any change in InTouch. Help????

Similar Topics

I have a Horner PLC that is reading Ascii string from a device. When the device responds, it responds with the hex value in Ascii. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction, i cannot figure out how to write the ladder for remote clearing Cscape Alarm history, if...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone first time poster. could anyone tell me if it is possible to open a .pgm file that was saved from a controller with cscape program?
Replies
Views
Hey new user here need help programming a horner plc using cscape. I am trying get in the counts but max out after 64000 or 32000 counts how can I...
Replies
Views
I have the OMEGA HE-XE105 and need to connect with it to upload my ladder from CScape. Is there a set of instructions on how to connect the XE105...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom