GX IEC Developer need urgent help with high speed counters

AndersW

Heya everyone thanks for reading im stuck with a project im doing at work and cant find the problem :(

I have an mitsubishi FX3U system connected to a E1032 beijer HMI

to the FX3U i have a pulse sensor connected to X0, I run a highspeed counter and a highspeed compare but by the looks of it the high speed compare doesnt react when the value is reached

Also I got 1.865 pulses/mm but the PLC doesnt seem to accept commas? or do I have the wrong format on the register?

Pictures either below or attached, not really used to posting here yet and once again thanks so much for reading this thread

bild1.jpg bild2.jpg bild3.jpg

Err i just found an old example parky posted on these forums and he uses CS236 is that the error ive done since im using CC235?

Also he uses DWORD to specify the CN235 and I use DINT whats the difference between the 2?

his program is for an FX1N i think might be that it doesnt work on mine?

Last edited:
So i sorted my highspeed compare function out but i still havnt been able to figure out how to multiply with a decimal value

Ive made 3 registers with REAL

D0 D1 D2

what i want to do is

D0-D1 and then take the new value and multiply with D2

the D2 value is 1.865 but the plc wont let me set it to that

so i got a sub D0-D1 ---> Mul D2 ---> real to int > D3

all ideas are appreciated

Anders