Part Scale

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anybody recommend a scale for weighing parts. We're looking at some automation where we need to move and check parts for weight. I'm looking for the following and thought some here may be able to reccomend a good product.

• Table top Scale
  • Contact Output for Good/Bad parts (over/under)
  • Local keypad input for setpoints is fine
  • Don't know exact specs for parts but should be < 2 lbs and assume a standard accuracy
Thanks in advance

You did mention that you were interested in automating the process. The company I used to work for (http://www.weighright.com/) does a lot of scale automation. They do both simple and complex systems and may be able to help you out. There are inline conveyor scale systems that can check the weight after weighing and reject bad weights.

Bob