Panelmate 5000 offline mode

http://www.automation-interface.com/pdfs/100395.pdf

See page 11:

• To force a Keypad Unit with four control buttons into the Offline Mode, press the first and second control buttons simultaneously immediately on power up. Then select the Enter Serial Transfer Mode template or the Enter Network Transfer Mode template to enter the Transfer Mode.

• To force a Keypad Unit with five control buttons into the Offline Mode, press the second and third control button simultaneously immediately on power up. You can then select the Enter Serial Transfer Mode template or the Enter Network Transfer Mode template to enter the Transfer Mode.

To force a Touchscreen Unit into Offline Mode, press the lower right corner once the touchscreen controller diagnostics are completed. (If you press the lower right corner on the touchscreen before the touchscreen diagnostics are completed, you will receive an error.) You can then select the Enter Serial Transfer Mode template or the Enter Network Transfer Mode template to enter the Transfer Mode.