s7 300 online connection with 2 laptops

IJK

Dear Experts,

i have two different section of logic in plc s7 300

section a and section b

when i communicate ie go online with plc using one laptop it works but at the same time i wat to go online using other laptop to other section in the same plc it gives me error.

if i am monitoring section a i cant monitor section b and viceversa

any solution so that both the section can be monitored simultaneously.

thanks in advance

I think that the problem is that S7-300 only supports online view of one OB/FB/FC block. That be from one PC or two PCs.

As of firmware 3.2 and STEP7 v5.5 online view of 2 OB/FB/FC blocks is supported.

May be it can help. Open HWConfig / CPU 3.. / object properties / communications / and change PG communications to 2