RsLogix Error Message

madisjc

When I click "Verify Project" in RsLogix, I get: "Program error ERROR: Address is not allocated!"

I deleted every single rung in my project, and I still get this error.

Does anyone know of a good way to trouble shoot this?

As said, send the code and we will proof that you can not assign a data logger to a tag. RSLogix don't use the "Address not allocated" error message. RSLogix do not allocate addresses, it uses tags.

RSLogix is clever enough to know, that if you have no user program logic, no addressing can be employed, therefore, you will get no error messaging relating to yours.