ISA symbols

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anybody have a source for ISA symbols that I can use for a P&ID sheet. I have been asked to translate a dwaring from a hand to a DWG. and update the symbols to current ISA standards.

I have found a few places to buy a symbols set. Well....... you know.

Jeff, are you looking for a reference on what the symbols are, or are you looking for a dwg symbol library? (I I don't see this in time I'm out for all next week)

If the former then send me a pm and I'll email a scan. If the latter then I'm afraid I won't be of much help. Since I don't do a lot of P&ID dwarings 🍺 I usually just build what I need as I need them.

I would like dwg. I landed a customer that is building a new plant in China. They are using all the old equipment from all over the world and sending it over there. They want to rebuild equipment because of some tax break for using local national labor to rebuild equipment.

Long and short is I am going to do a lot of P&ID prints.