Anyone good with Hex/Portmon??

RB211

Hi All,

Have recently received an old Mitsubishi A1S PLC to use for home programming practice, the unit however is password protected, i want to keep the current programme in there, i have used Portmon to monitor during password input, i entered 000000 as the password but cannot work out where the correct password information is, from what i've read, it will return the binary for 000000, but it hasnt so would appreciate any help.

Going in via Medoc or GXDeveloper, it won't let me erase the memory without the password, I've left the battery out for about 4 hrs and it still asks for a password when I attempt to install a programme into it.

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom