FactoryTalk SE Tags from Third Party Server to SQLserve Express

fernando diaz

Hi everyone,
I'm working in an application in which i'm extracting tags from 5 energymeters SENTRON PAC3200 to FactoryTalk SE (local). I have could get communication (via OPC Kepserver), but now i'm trying to export tags from FTSE to SQLserver Express and the information i've found it's about associate Alarms and Events from RSLinx Server with a database not a Third Party Server.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Today I'm working with a MicroLogix 1400. I don't have the .rss file since we did not program the system. I was able to get the FactoryTalk file...
Replies
Views
Hello, My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question. I have done a fair amount of work in Factorytalk View machine edition, and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I want to read a tag name of hmi tag to create a generic alarm message. Do you know if it's possible to do? I'm using factorytalk view...
Replies
Views
I am looking to setup a HMI where we can predefine a number of channel alias's and then the user would select the appropriate name to assign it...
Replies
Views
It thinks the HMI project is version 6.00, but it's version 11.00 and legacy database converter knows it's version 11.00 and refuses to convert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom