PLC-200 Baud rate Change

shriganesh

Hello,

I am using CPU226 I have downloaded Logic with 9.6Kbps Baud rate.It running ok.To increase Transmission speed I have to use baud rate of 19.2kbps.
I used MPI cable instead of PPI for downloading and change the settings as shown in attachment.When I tried to download it in CPU226 it gave me an error that Port could not be open or it has been used by another user.
Pls tell me solution if anyone have it.Pls see an attachment for referance.

Regards,

baud rate1.jpg baud rate2.jpg

Hi Shriganesh,

Did you change the baud rate of your communication driver as well? You should leave that at 9.6K whilst you do the initial download then change it to 19.2K when the new port settings have been transferred. You could try ticking the box for 'check all baud rates'...

Hope this helps.

Rob