Flashing Light Logic.

loonie79

AB SLC 5/04 & Logix 5000

Can someone provide the logic to help me get a stack light flashing? When I get to "Low Materials" I want the amber light to flash and the horn to sound every 10 seconds.

I would also like to have the message display on the HMI every 10 seconds. The machine will be in AutoRun and in the event the operator cannot hear the horn or the lamp burns out, the message will still display.

Thank you!

P.S. Know where Ican get the full blown Logix Pro for free?

Can someone provide the logic to help me get a stack light flashing? When I get to "Low Materials" I want the amber light to flash and the horn to sound every 10 seconds.
What have you tried so far?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
I have a Micro820, yes I know they are hated. I have a brand new Micro820 that I programmed with a Micro SD Card. Once I got it programmed, I...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to recover a L33ER flashing red OK light or is it just a paper weight?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have built a panel with the following components in it. 5310 AB Panelview 5069-L306ER PLC 1606XLE120E power supply A circuit breaker...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm super new to troubleshooting PLCs and was hoping I could get some guidance I've got a machine I'm commissioning and it's kind of a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom