Panelview to Red lion migration

syoung

I would like to move an application from panelview plus 600 to red lion HMI. Is there anyone out there with this experience wishing to quote on the job?

Yes I have done this once. I would like to quote it. Can you post the .APA file or PM me. What is the time line for completion?

Similar Topics

I updated the controls on an old pallet wrap machine and went with the PV300 micro, since we already use them in 5 other locations. It's main...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post here, but far from my first visit... Anyway, we have a failing 2711-B5A2X. If/when it is powered off, it can take up to an...
Replies
Views
Have a panelview plus 1500 that locks up and shows a red circle with a hand in it on the screen. Trying to read the manual on my smartphone but...
Replies
Views
I have a PV1000, circa 2002, that was powered down for about two weeks. When I powered it back up, it had error 1110 "No Valid Application". My...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have huge problem and i hope one of You could help me. I NEED to buffer data from sensors in Compact/ControlLogix so i could send them to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom