Digi module in linx

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an ethernet system running through plant server. I am able to access wirless the varrious devices in the plant with the exception of the DIGI ONE IAP modules. they show up in linx classic 2.56 as a yellow ? but say Digi One IAP. is there
somthing I need from AB or Digi to resolve this. Thanks

I am using Linx Classic 2.56, I have not downloaded anything from Digi
I will try to research their site for update.

Once the proper EDS files are installed, the digi module should become transparent and the connected PLC icon will appear if you're using the ethernet devices driver in RSLinx.

Using that driver, you will only see the digi icon when the connected PLC is not communicating. If you use the Ethernet/IP driver in RSLinx, the digi icon will always appear.