a little help with mad42 addressing

Weivreif

hi im just a little confused in addressing the mad42 module. im currently reading the manual and stopped on this part:

sample.jpg

how do you turn on a dm bit? when i looked at the table in the program the "D" category doesnt have bits.. i know you need to turn it on on the program itself but what bit do i activate? can you explain what this picture is indicating.

sorry for the trouble, just a little new to omron and getting confused a lot:confused: thanks

seems like i already figured it out while trying to compare the plc program and reading the manual of analog i/o and temp controllers. tnx guys :unsure:

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use pylogix to write to a string array ID_Data_Table_Name. In the array there are 200 possible entries. For...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a client that has a v-notch chlorinator that doesn't run off a 4-20mA loop, it instead has two discrete inputs that drive the...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I need some guidance here. This is something I came across today when a Ref guy noticed that the HMI isn't displaying the correct time...
Replies
Views
i am a beginner plc programmer and have some confusion, a little help would be appreciated . why do we use a normally close contact when we are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom