1336 Force Drive Frame Size Chart

The Plc Kid

I have quite a few drives that i need to check part numbers on froma sister plant. I am in need of a chart that i can determine the frame size from the part number.

Such as 1336T-R020-AN-GT2EN. I know this is a force drive and 20 hp but i need the frame sizes. There are about 70 drives that i have to go through of various hp sizes.

I also need something to help decipher the part numbers so i know the drive features and if we can use it. Anyone have a part number breakdown?

Thanks for the link alan_505

Similar Topics

I have a coordinated drive system with 1336 force drives and 1 drive will run 30 min to 3 hrs then get a motor stall fault while running. This...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that is getting an intermittent nuisance "RMS Fault" (code 02055). Looking at the manual, this is a configurable fault from the...
Replies
Views
Working on a old 1336 force drive today and need to overspeed it a little bit. Looking at parameters 127-130 here...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with a 1336 Force AC Drive that the bus voltage is going too low when increasing speed. Currently i can only run at about...
Replies
Views
This is not a PLC issue but I'm hoping someone can offer some help. We have 2 axes with 50 HP motors and 1336 FORCE drives. One axis has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom