AB Point I/O

The Plc Kid

Does anyone know if point I/O has any electronic fusing options for ac and dc output cards?

I can't seem to find a answer either way. The literature saya it has short circuit indication but nothing about fusing.

I want to prevent a short rather than know about it after the fact if possible.

no, there are several choices for the DC output modules but electronic only, if you want fuse protection on distributed I/O, you sould go for the FlexI/O Option of modules with the Fused base option, good luck!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom