GuardLogix Function Blocks

echos

I understand that GuardLogix is a SIL 3 PLC, I am relatively new to PLCs however have been require to look into GuardLogix Functioality. In particualar i am looking for a function block that can do 2 out of 3 voting i.e. i have 3 level transmitters and the block would pick the best 2

Any help whatso ever is greatly appreciated

Similar Topics

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
I just finished a project that was using a CompactLogix(5069-L310ER2)and the project now requires a GuardLogix(5069-L310ERS2). I will be...
Replies
Views
I have a GuardLogix PLC with safety inputs of HMI, Estops, Light Curtains, and Gates. Is it considered safe for the safety program to monitor the...
Replies
Views
Hi... I have what is so-called "Limit Values" placed in the Safety PLC. These values ​​were written in REAL safety tags format. It turns out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom