ControlNet and DeviceNet Event & Fault Log

DPorragas

Good day:

Does anybody know where to search or look in order to build a diagnosis log on a PanelView, we had have lately a lot of problems related to Communications Failures but we don't know exactly how to locate the root of the problem. Maybe with an event/fault/alarm log we can pinpoint the issue.

Do you think this is the correct way to adress the problem?

Thank you.

Thank you, it was a lot of help. Now after diagnosis of the communications layer, what would be the next step for diagnostics? Any Net Analyzer?

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I have a Devicenet network that has about 12 Toshiba VFDs that intermittently drops out and the operators are able to immediately re-start the...
Replies
Views
We have a few systems that use DNet and CNet. I noticed there were programs called RSNetWorx which after checking out I see is a topology tool...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a problem when I want to use the device bridge 1788-CN2DN (controlnet to devicenet). I just wanted to know if someone in here had...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom