Stuxnet

Michael Hunt

Hi

Is there any way of finding if one of my machines has the Stuxnet virus. Recently it has started doing some fairly unusual stuff with no explanation. S7-300 PLC,SCADA with Simatic net opc

Compare your online OB1 and OB35 with your project, it adds instructions.

According to Symantec, it only attacks the system that is using Profibus to control 2 specific VFD brand types that run at speeds in excess of 900-1000Hz.

i.e. it was specifically developed to attack a nuclear plant in Iran, where hey had detailed info of the project to stop the manufacture of weapons grade uranium.

I would guess it was US or Israel government funded. That's my conspiracy theory for today.