Zelio Com Module/Modem

Pablox

Don't know much about modems so may be doing something wrong.
I have a Wavecom Fastrack gsm modem, looks similar to the Zelio branded one.
I have checked it using Hyperterminal and it works fine
i.e using atd command it dials out and rings my phone.

I then connect it to my SR2Com01 module and have written a simple application i.e Z1 input to Com output. I setup my mobile as the recipient for a mobile alarm sms.

I entered the sim card number of the modem and the sms service centre number in the "directory of remote stations"
I then tried telling it that it was a SR2MOD02 gsm modem,
also tried it at "Auto" and at "other" but regardless after transferring the program all I can get is a "yellow" status light on the sr2com01.
Do I need a "modem initalization frame" or any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Pm me your e-mail I will sent you the step by step setup manuals of how to set it up. It works as I have used it several times.
Also have to make sure you have a data sim card.

Thanks. pm sent.

I used a Zelio manual called:

"Applications Centre
Zelio Logic: Communication between SR2COM01
module and SR2MOD01 RTC Mode"

but thought because mine is not a SR2MOD01, but a generic Wavecom Fastrack gsm modem, that there may lie the problem.

@ Chud.
Thanks for your help m8.
Sorted

P.S I sent this line to the modem via hyperterminal

AT+ICF=5,1 ;+IPR=115200 ; E0 ; &S0 ;&W

and all worked fine.

Strong possibility

Hi there!
You may used the SIM Card that only support voice transmission, you have to use exchange data
Good luck!

Hi there!
You may used the SIM Card that only support voice transmission, you have to use exchange data
Good luck!

No m8, the sim card was perfect. I didn't alter the zelio program or the sim card. I had tried it 100 times at least and no joy.
I entered the command as in previous post via hyperterminal, connected the modem back to the zelio and presto a green light on the sr2com01 and a text to my mobile.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a similar problem with a wavecomm modem and Zelio relay. I am able to send SMS via this modem using hyperterminal but cannot establish communication via Zelio relay. The comm module is not able to detect the modem at all and the light keeps blinking. I have set the baud rate etc as mentioned in the post above but no luck. I am using the standard serial cable which came with the modem and CBL07 cable from Schneider to connect the serial cable to the comm port of the SR2 module.
Please help.