Tosh T1S and T-PDS32 software ?

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any one familiar with this plc and the software ?

I have uploaded a program from one and have the ladder

How can i add comments to the ladder to get a better clarity of whats being done ?

And see attached

Whats the S register/s for ?

Whats an SW BIN command ?

Hows the SS Timer and TON Timer bits work ?

Whats the D = D D = D command ?

The machine has been in for a while and its never worked since new so they have now asked me to sort someone else's mess up :-( !

Here is a link to find the manuals if you dont already have them. Maybe you can find something in there that will help.
These manuals seem to answer some of your questions.
T1-16S User Manual UM-TS01-E031
T-PDS Windows UM-TS03-E045

Link:
http://www.toshiba.com/ind/downloads_main.jsp

Set the filters to: PLCs...All Categories...Manuals...Left Click the "Apply Filter" button.
To download a file, just remember to Right Click on the Download symbol (looks like a floppy disk), not Left Click, then, "Save Target As".

Last edited:
This info is based on what I found in the manual. It is only as I understand it, I might be wrong.

Your questions:
How can i add comments to the ladder to get a better clarity of whats being done ?
Comment tab is at the top in the toolbar about mid-screen.

Whats the S register/s for ?
Special device (or instruction)
Example:
S004F is the Always On instruction.

Whats an SW BIN command ?

SW = Special Register
BIN = Binary conversion
Example:
−[ SW0007 BIN D0007 ]− Converts the BCD data in SW0007
into binary data, and stores it
in D0007.

Hows the SS Timer bits work ?
When the Input goes from False to True, the Output of the timer is True for the Time period, then held False and remains False until the next transition of the Input from False to True. (/TT or Timer Timing bit in AB terms).

Hows the TON Timer work ?
When the Input becomes True the Output of the timer is False for the Time period, then the Output of the timer is True until the Input goes to False. (/DN or Done bit in AB terms).

Timer timebase for timers T000 to T063 is .01 second.
Timer timebase for timers T064 to T255 is .1 second.
Example:
|--[01560 (is equal to 15.60 seconds) TON T010]--
|--[01560 (is equal to 156.0 seconds) TON T100]--

Whats the D = D D = D command ?

Example from part of rung 16 in your posted file:
----| |-+[D0008 = D0112][D0009 = D0125]-----+-----( )--| R0011
If Data Register D0008 Equal to Data Register D0112 And Data Register D0009 Equal to Data Register D00125 Then R0011 (internal relay ) Output is True.

Last edited: