DL260 Comm Link through a dialup modem

AlecTek

A dial in ethernet switch modem (SLX-5MS-MDM-1) connects PLC DL260, HMI EA7, and a computer through ethernet. ip address would be 192.168.0.10, 11, 12, 13.

I use my laptop (192.168.0.14) to dial in the switch with a username and password. There are two problems:

1) I configured Windows Xp a new network connection with a modem, and I can connect to the switch which says TCP/IP connects successfully, but IPX/SPX not. At this point, I tried to connfigure the DSLaunch a comm. link, but I don't know how to let the Comm.link use the existing and already in communication link.

2) If I don't dial manually. I configure the Comm. link in DSLaunch, but there is no where I can set the username and password, so I have no clue how it can dial in itself.