RSView32: The Server Threw an Exception

egogg

After a recent revision of our company's RSView32 runtime program, I keep getting the error: "Command Server, The server threw an exception"

This has happened before. After the first time, I checked around online and some said it was a corrupted datalog file, and so I started habitually erasing the old datalogs before running a new revision on a client machine. And that seemed to cure the problem, until today. The datalog folders are completely empty and I continue to get the above error message. Not only that, I have to use program manager to kill RSView32 and then re-boot my machine before RSView32 will attempt to start the runtime program again.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm working on an existing system that you may remember me mentioning earlier this week. SLC 5/05 at a wastewater plant. In addition...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am experiencing a problem with a RSView32 Application. I am migrating a PC under XP OS that runs a RSView32 project and is...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue where all the clients were giving me this error: The Rad Server on CMP_Server1 already has the maximum licensed number of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a problem; i have a serial connection from my pc to PLC (CompactLogix L31); i create an OPC topic in rslinx named "410"; in...
Replies
Views
Dear All; Somebody help, how and what do I need if want configure RSview32 with IO server redundant? Do RSlink gateway enough as IO server for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom