Panelview Plus setup

Boxy

Hi guys,

I'm new to a-b equipment. most of my work is on s7-300 plcs and i'm noticing that they are not the same way of thinking.

I have a old compactlogix l31 plc communicating to a panelview +.

The switchboard has been pulled out of service and we are modifying it for another use.

I have pulled the mer off and been able to find info on how to get it back as a project app but am now trying to solve how to use enterprise/classic.

Talking to the plc and making changes there are no problems.

I just dont know how to setup the screen communication.

Can anyone give me a rough guide to follow. or keywords to search rockwells knowledgebase. I can't find any guides on it.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I haven't messed with ControlNet or Panelview + in a long while so I appreciate someone give me some pointers. Trying to install a new PV+ on...
Replies
Views
What is the proper way to setup an alarm tag so that a SLC 500 controller with a 5/04 processor can be read in a Panelview Plus Terminal. I've...
Replies
Views
I've had a look around but haven't found a quick setup guide or anything akin to that. I'm after what sequence things need to happen, and what...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom