OT- 7 Segment Display

Viks

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a 7 segment Display to which is to be mounted on a control panel to indicate the fault number on an equipment. Does anyone here know of a supplier in australia or NZ from where I can get these?

TIA

I think you'll end up paying less if you just buy a little operator display (text display) and interface it with your system.

Use a counter. Pulse the plc output 9 times very rapidly, error code 9. (You should also get the type that has an electric reset.

Similar Topics

I have a basic understanding of truth tables and the addresses. My issue is that for every letter that I have to make, I need a truth table that...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a counter and I want to make a 7 segments display on HMI by using SEG instruction in TIA V15. Would you please tell me the best way...
Replies
Views
I need to establish an ethernet communication between Microlgix 1400 & 7 Segment Display. Need a suggestion regarding the same.
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old S5 PLC used to run a machine which previously had a display of sorts to show fault codes for the machine. The drawings show 2...
Replies
Views
How is it possible to get "-"sing with BCD seven segment LED display. With combination of four bits we get digits from 0 to 9. What should we do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom