Cross Reference in same routine in rs5k

bornwild

Hello folks.

I have routine which has many rungs and when i cross reference it takes me there but when i want to check from where it started cross refrencing i have to keep scrolling up and down .Is there a way to open the cross reference in different tab. This works when you are cross referencing to different routines but when you are in same routine then there is a problem. I am hoping some one will understand what i wrote

Unfortunately, the tabs just show different program files.

You can un-maximize the ladder logic window so that the logic and the cross reference windows are both visible at the same time.
If you do that, you can click the different links within the cross reference window to take you back and forth.

Two other thing to try

1) Use the "Find all" button
2) "New Window" duplicates the program window open
This allows you to look at the ladder in a long routine in two different locations at the same time.