Vijeo Create new recipe (script)

Pacamo

I have the following problem

I can not find a script command to create new recipe

variables available _RecipeControlDefault.operation: 1 send / 2 snapshot / 4 load / save 8 / 16 delete / 32 compared

and I do not create new recipe ...:mad:

In Vijeo Designer, new Recipe should be created manually by defining the Recipe Names and Ingredients and their values. Then it can be called/loaded using script.

Similar Topics

Hi People, I'm new in this forum and I need some help, I'm not an expert of Vijeo citect 7.20 and Cicode. I'm doing my final degree project and I...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Can I ask something ? I can't create any animation movement at equiptment design in my HMI can you tell me how to create this use a...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom