Users manual for 1746-BAS-GTS-CCM

sherman4

Does anyone know where can I find the User´s manual PDF for module
1746-BAS-GTS-CCM (Allen Bradley) ? It seems to be a new product and there is no information related to it on the AB site.

Anyone already worked with this kind of modules before?

Thanks

Custom module, custom manual

Sherman4,

You won't find a manual for that specific part number on the A-B website. That part number designates a regular 1746-BAS module that has been pre-loaded with a program to work with a Caterpillar CCM communications gateway.

You can of course get the manuals for the regular BASIC module, but that specific program code probably belongs to Caterpillar and you'll have to get documentation from them.

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to get a very old system running again that uses allenbradley plc / realview32 i have full access to the windows 2000 installation...
Replies
Views
We have a virtualized Rockwell development station running Windows Server 2022, and whoever logs in first or has RSLinx opened first under their...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use the Create New User button on the HMI so customer has the option to add new users and passwords at the HMI. They dont have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues with adding users to FT Admin Console. I have never had an issue with this before. As I am able to add the user...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom