Help me plssss.....

Shah90

hye...im new in here...
can some1 can give me ladder diagram for oscilation cylinder with blinking lamp(internal timer,counter,move)omron plc.... o_O

Last edited:
We see the same style of question here all the time, so I'll take my turn to give you the answer.

1. Define your problem clearly, then define how the solution should work (even if you can't do the details. Cut the process up into the smallest parts you can, and identify discrete steops. Often enough, this is all that is needed along with a bit of experimentation.
2. If it's homework, say so.
3. Search the forum, then search it again. If you have a basic problem, then odds-are that someone has encountered something similar.The button is at the top of the screen.
4. Set up a test project in your PLC and start experimenting. This is the best advice of all, if available to you. Nothing teaches like doing, after all.

tQ 4 The Help...I'll try it.....but more good if some1 can give me direct the ladder diagram.....bcoz its URGEN....

You'll learn more by trying it yourself, and having others help you where you get stumped.

You know, the whole "give a man a fish" thing.

tQ 4 The Help...I'll try it.....but more good if some1 can give me direct the ladder diagram.....bcoz its URGEN....

I don't think you are listening. Saying it's urgent for you doesn't make it urgent for us. Show evidence that you've tried to help yourself and you will have much greater success in achieving your stated aim, which is to get the job done quickly. The ladder you need to write is perhaps only 15 rungs long, but it is useless to you unless you have learned enough to do something with the information.

tQ 4 The Help
No thanks, that's what we're all here for.
I'll try it
That's the spirit(y)
but more good if some1 can give me direct the ladder diagram
Allow me to disagree with you on this one.
bcoz its URGEN
Why didn't you say so to start with? For the right price I'll do your homework for you. I'm willing to do it right away. But I'll cost you an arm and a leg, because I need a large sum of money and that's urgent TO ME.

Regards,

You say it's urgent, make it fast, make it urgent
Do it quick, do it urgent, gotta rush, make it urgent...Want it quick
Urgent, urgent, emergency...Urgent, urgent, emergency...
Urgent, urgent, urgent, urgent, emergency

Here is the issue:

This appears to be a homework problem for a school assignment. Its really very simple for most programmers. Now if you are a student then that means that someday you are going to be our coworker. And we want you to be competent. There is nothing worse than an incompetent coworker. So if you really are striving to learn instead of leach, then show some effort first and then we will be really happy to help you develop a good working program. We really do believe that a little tutoring goes a long way to helping you become a competent future coworker.

If you search the forum with the keyword "homework" you will find hundreds of threads where someone came in wanting the answer without any work on their part, but then after a bit they finally showed some effort and then got a great deal of really good help. We don't hold someone's first few posts against them unless they persist in looking for a free ride. You'll also find threads where the poster did not show any effort at all and left empty handed.

1. Start with a list of inputs and outputs.
  2. Then list the conditions of the outputs.
  3. Next list the conditions (inputs and logic) that cause the outputs to change.
  4. Now if you can, develop a truth table or state diagram. If you can't then we can help you there once you have listed the first three - but it will probably take less time to try and do this step yourself than to be tutored through it on a forum which is not real time.
  5. Now convert that to logic and post it here. Then we'll help you improve it and see what works and what doesn't.
You will be more confident in your own abilities to solve the next assignment - and with the tutoring you'll then get here because you showed some effort you'll do well in your class and be on your way to becoming competent and successful.

Or... you can persist in trying to get a free ride and get a poor grade and become an incompetent coworker.

Believe me, we've all seen both kinds. The question is, which one are you?

🍺 Looking forward to helping those who really want to help themselves.

(P.S. Learn to communicate as a professional. Your English does not have to be perfect - people come here from all parts of the world - but drop the text abbreviations.)

Last edited: