Timer issue inside UDFB

Randi

Hello,

I am new to PLC(R3Xi) and proficy machine edition.I will really appreciate a help about the following issue.
I built a UDFB using and it contained a timer TMR_sec which is supposed to output a clock signal(periodic on/off state).
However, multiple instances of the UDFB are called in the logic, therefore my program didn't work properly.
I knew that TMR Timers don't work properly in UDFB when many instances of the UDFB are used, and it should be replaced by TON,TP,TOF timers.
I am wondering how I can made a clock signal(for example turn on for 1 sec and then off for 1 sec repeatedly).
Please find attached the logic for the clock signal(PB)obtained with the TMR_SEC timer.
Thank you

PLC_Timer.jpg

Similar Topics

So I'm assuming this is a rounding issue somewhere, but I don't know for sure so I figured someone else would. Made an AOI that just gives me a...
Replies
Views
dear friend, I am working on project where i have used two timer one for actual counting and other is for the display meaning. i am displaying...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a strange problem I can't come up with a solution to. I have a TONR in my program set at 7 minutes. When the timer reaches 7 minutes...
Replies
Views
I am programming a Mitsubishi fx3u-48m PLC. I am trying to move different times into my timers. how would I go about doing this.
Replies
Views
A few days ago I got a callout to a customer that has a Mollers Stretch hooding machine. After the stretch hooder is a weigh check station after...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom