PLCSIM 5.4 <> TrySim

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]:ROFLMAO:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've got a problem reading / writing in- and outputs with PLCSIM and TrySim[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Everything works fine with local IO and profibus IO , ProfiNet IO doesn't work!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At the hotline answere from Siemens they says resolute
[/FONT]
👨🏻‍🏫
[FONT=&quot]"PLCSIM does not[/FONT][FONT=&quot] support PN-IO devices"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has anyone another solution for this problem?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The only thing I can do is configuring the whole project with profibus, I wanted[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to use the configuration I am to use for real and that's ProfiNet![/FONT]🤞🏻

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Danny
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]