Problems with level tuning

atawil

Hi there, I'm trying to fine tune a level controller on a rotary table where the output is the speed of the table. The actual feed of the table is about 180 degrees from the level transmitter. The product on the table is iron ore so, not really flat like liquid. The time between the ore on the table and it's detection with the transmitter is about 30 seconds. I've tried every possible tuning technics and, no real good response.

Help me please...

Hi there, I'm trying to fine tune a level controller on a rotary table where the output is the speed of the table. The actual feed of the table is about 180 degrees from the level transmitter. The product on the table is iron ore so, not really flat like liquid. The time between the ore on the table and it's detection with the transmitter is about 30 seconds. I've tried every possible tuning technics and, no real good response.

Help me please...

I would suggest more information is needed from you please....

Isn't that why the OP is posting ?

Yeah! Just thought he was getting at the fact that the level transmitter is the cause of the problem, and that I had somehow overlooked the statement.