Scale instruction help

Mtech

Hello,
I have a micrologix 1400 and am using a scale instruction to control my analog output. This is working fine but now I need to reverse the way it controls. I have a input value that ranges from 80-120,instruction input min.=80,max=120,output scale is 0-32760(close to this value,not in front of me so I'm guessing).Basically when I enter 80 into input my output is at 0. Is there a method for reversing this. I am needing to make the input value of 80 to make my output be at max. Output 32760.

Awesome thanks. Last night I tried swapping input values but I got a error stating min has to be greater than max so I just assumed the scale out factors would do the same. Thank you again.

Similar Topics

Greetings. ok, I'm trying to install a bar graph on a PV600 reading values from a Micrologix1500. AHA!!! just go to...
Replies
Views
the scale occasionally stops working and displays the message "no response from modbus" on the control screen . tunaylar - load line2
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue writing a carriage return to my scale, I can manually push the print button the the scale and then read the buffer. The scale...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. 1794-ie12 module available, channel set to 4...20 mA. According to the table from the manual, we get from 0 at 4mA to 30840 at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom