Micrologix 1500 HSC Output

MikeSr

Have not figured out how to get a triggered output from HSC:0 Mode 0,

"0 Up Counter - The accumulator is immediately cleared (0) when it reaches the high preset. A low preset cannot be defined in this mode."

When I reach the High Preset I need to run an addition instruction. Since the counter automatically resets, what output from the HSC is triggered first before the reset?

Oh, I need to use mode "0" as I need the other inputs for other things.

Establish a program file to handle the High Preset condition.

Set the PFN element in the HSC setup to that file number. When the high preset is hit the program will be called. Do what you need to do then return.

Hsc

can you use the HSC:0.HPR to trigger your addition function?
Or if you know what your preset is and it does not change, use your HSC:0.acc value to compare to the known preset value for trigger. Hope this helps.