Remote Temperature control loop

shockwave

Hello Everyone there,
I have a simple requirement of controlling a single loop control circuit in local ( panel) and remote ( PLC) mode . Locally it is done using a single loop PID controller ,however for remote operation viz. changing set point and analog inputs what is the easiest and cheapest way to achieve this ?

Is it possible to change setpoints of the PID controller ( profibus/modbus interface) with the help of remote PLC ?

Thanks in advance.
Shockwave.

Similar Topics

We are using thermostat (chiller & freezer room) controller with local display on the control panel. We want to monitor the temperature...
Replies
Views
good dayis anyone know haow to configure the omron temperature sensor unit? Thanks...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom