Kinetix6000 tune problem

dis

hi everyone,
when i tune the kinetix,it can not run continuously,just vibrate one time(less than one second),i have did the hookup,it is ok.i also used the motion instruction,it can run well.why?
just one axis
who can tell me,thank you very much!

Two things come to mind - Auto tune misbehaved OR you have backlash so the servo hunts when stationary

1) The system is difficult to autotune because of the mechanics

Play with the following settings
- Torque Force Scaling ( I have gone as low as 50% on one system)

Damping Factor
0.8 Over Damped - Rockwell Default
1.0 Critically Damped - My usual default setting
1.2 Under Damped
Tuning Speed - Start Low then raise it slowly eg 30% of motor maximum

2) Backlash Put a big value in the Stabilization window (eg 5 x Position lock Tolerance) Do not leave it with that value!
Does MSO now work after an autotune?
Use MAM MSO etc and test what value works for you - you are aiming for the smallest possible that works after moves.

If none of that works search the rockwell knowledge base for answer ID 26438 A How to tune by Autotune, Calculation and Manual - TechConnect level required.

firstly thanks michaelG,
my system just is a test module,so don't have a load.
about the torque force and the damping factor,i have tried the value like you said.but it also hunt(if the torque force value is high,the hunt is strong,if the torque is low,the hunt is light).maybe it cann't call as hunt,it just vibrate instantaneously one time.(the tune completed menue will appear everytime,but i think the normal tune should have a process,not only a vibrate)

about the stabilization window ,i will try.
The MSO is ok after an autotune.

i also call rockwell support in australia,they cannot answer me.

i do it according to the training manual from rockwell ,the axis module is active status,beacuse i can run it