to use single display(output) for multiple inputs

tajammal

i want to display 08 analogue inputs (4-20ma) on a single display attached to one analogue output. each input value to be displayed after 5sec. the plc is siemens s7-300. i have used FC102(analogue scalling function , built in library) to scale inputs as per scaling requirements. what to do next?

Dear tajamal,
Move the analog value to data block and also write flashing logic or ring light logic then move db value with flashing logic to memory word, use this memory word for analog output.
regards,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

This probably just falls under personal preference, but when using RS-Logix 5 what is the advantage or situation when it is better to split...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
I am converting a SLC 500 to a Compact Logix. I plan on using a Compact Logix 5380 with conversion Kit. The problem is that the analog input cards...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom