HMI Graphics

Chakie

Hello All,

I wanted to know if anybody has any ideas of where to search for HMI graphics.

I am programming a NP5 Omron HMI and would like to put some graphics on the screen for a demo, since I don't have the hardware avaiable.

I need may be a fan, or a pump, or pretty much any type of automated equipment that I can simply push a button to start and add some lights, and text ans such.

Thank you for you help! (y)

That is a really good website for future reference. But I don't think I will put this in enough use to pay for it, so I was hoping for a simple free solution. Thank you for the information though, like I said it will probably come in handy.

You could download and install Crimson 3.0 for free.

It includes a really nice symbol library, but to get the pictures for external use you would have to create a dummy project in Crimson to put the objects on a screen and then use PrtScrn to capture them and edit them with your favorite image editor.

well if you have the software, use its own symbols, and copy and paste into ms word. this works for most off the big suppliers software.

I do not know or use the NP5 - I only use NS screens.
If you have CX-One there are a large number if bitmaps in CX-Designer.
Alternatively, it is pretty easy to get bitmaps off the web.