UDT within FB STAT access

cizzy

I should use FB that has UDT in IN_OUT as multiple instance within FB and I can not access its data via symbolic adressing.
UDT has 16 bits and 4 ints.

IN UDT data is no problem but IN_OUT is.

My program has symbolic adressing priority.

Passing pointer to instance FB with TEMP UDT or direct adressing via instance DB of master FB cannot be done.

How to read and write to slave FBs DBX and DBWs of in_out UDT from master FB code?

Similar Topics

Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm writing an interface program to a machine and because the bit data is packed into 16 bit variables, it's nicer to create an UDT to...
Replies
Views
I'm using Ignition 8.0.9 and am having the following issue: I’m using a UDT with the following members: Setpoint SP_HiLimit SP_LoLimit Within...
Replies
Views
is it possible to just look at the value of the BOOLs within a UDT? In RS500 i would create a B3 word then i could use an EQU to look at that...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom