IFIX - S7A wont allow .CSV import

smershbloke

Hi,

anyone come across this issue before. I cant add new datablock to the S7A driver and when i try to import from a .csv this also fails! The current config contains around 100 message blocks - this is well below the 4095 limit.

I have even exported the current config and tried to import into a blank config - yet the import still fails!!

IFIX Version 4.5
S7A Drvier V7.4 (latest version)o_O

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi team! I'm starting some iFIX application migrations and some of them are being developed with the high performance library. Some objects that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom